Temperature sensor NTC thermistor CWF series have stability product performance,can work in long time with high reliability,they can be widely applied in temperature control of welding machines .
Model No.: CWF-103F3950FA
R25 = 10KΩ ± 1 %,
B25/50 = 3950K ± 1 %.
Lead wire: UL2651 2C insulated and pair together 30AWG 105℃ 300V TS Black;
Lead length: 100mm, 160mm, 230mm are normally.Can also be customized according to the length required by the customer.
Temperature sensor NTC thermistor CWF series have stability product performance,annual resistance drift rate ≤5‰, can work in long time with high reliability,they can be widely applied in temperature control of welding machines .
Applied in temperature control and heat protection of welding machine.
Advantages of Temperature sensor NTC thermistor:
1. High precise resistance and B value,good consistancey,interchangeable
(resistance and B value tolerance can be ±1%）
2. High sensitivity,fast response,temperature resistance coefficient can be (2~5)%/℃
3. High precise temperature control,
4. Can be encapsulated based on specific installation condition,convenient for users' installation
5. Good insulation,anti bending and anti mechanical collision,high reliability
1.Product name: NTC temperature sensor
3.B value: B25/50=3950K±1%
4.Thermal response time：T1=25+(85-25)*63.2％=62.9℃ 8S Max.In a water bath
5.Dissipation coefficient：Ta=25±0.5℃ around 2.5mW/℃.In the still air
6.Hi-pot Test：AC 1500V 2mA 6 6S,no flashover ,no breakdown in steel ball
7.Insulation Test：DC 500V 100MΩ,≥100MΩin a steel ball
1. High temperature experiment: 1000 hrs in air 100 ± 5 °C
2. Low temperature experiment: -30 ± 5 °C 1000 hrs in air
3. Temperature cycle experiment: -30 °C / 30 minutes. Room temperature 10 minutes. 100 °C / 30 minutes 10 cycles
4. Electricity experiment: DCO 0.2 mA 1000 hrs in constant temperature and humidity
5. Lead strength: The force applied to 20N lasts 1 minute
6. Fall experiment: free fall of mud floor from 1M height
After the above performance test, there is no change in voltage resistance, insulation performance, and appearance without damage.
1. No more than 4 boxes of products per stack height during storage and transportation;
2. Dry agent should be placed in the bag. Avoid direct or indirect showers and mechanical damage from rain and snow;
3. Products should be stored at room temperature and often wet, and the surrounding environment should not be acidic,
alkaline substances and corrosive gases or radiation sources.
You have no items to require